Pagine

venerdì 3 giugno 2016

Una Vita Da... Bandano #40: Il correttore automatico / One Life To... Bandano #40: The spell-check.

Quanti di voi ha problemi con il correttore automatico?
Problemi nella quale neanche Tony ne è immune...

How many of you have problems with the spell-check?
Problems in which even Tony is exempt ...

"Good grief! I forgot to send a message to Susy !!!"
"(I do not want to write, so I said) Hello Susy, tonight I'll be late ..."
"Hello Giusy, Matera I'll be late."
"No Matera, tonight and no Giusy but Susy ..."
"No Matera Giusy will party with Susy."
"What the hell...?!? Later no party!"
"Devil Susy later no party."
"Corrector stupid shit !!! Tries to write well ... !!!"
"Hello Susy not Giusy tonight shit in Matera'll do that later no party devil."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento